Friday, March 9, 2012

Who is this actress/waitress on "Love, American Style"?

This is driving me nuts!

I was stuck in someone's house last weekend and nothing to do but watch tv (and it was stuck on mute). There was this episode of Love American Style where a man was meeting a blonde woman for a date at an Italian restaurant. In the restaurant there was this young brunette waitress who keeps talking to the man (giving him advice? I couldn't tell). At the end of the episode the blonde dumps the guy (who's sharing his apartment with a doctor/intern) by phone, saying she has a terminal illness and amnesia.

It was a bad show even on mute BUT I recognize the actress/waitress from somewhere. She looked like a young Lorraine Bracco but with more delicate features. I tried looking her up on imdb and Love American Style guides but I don't know which episode it is. THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS! WHO IS SHE?! I know she's still on tv but for the life of me I can't remember her name or what other shows she starred on. Help!Who is this actress/waitress on "Love, American Style"?
I don't know but WOW that's going a ways back I remember the opening with the fireworks at the end
  • skyrim
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment