Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Excuses to my mum, For my room smelling of Weed?

I smoke a zoot in here every night. Ive just had a spliff of amnesia lemon from dam, my room stinks, she smelt it, i need an excuse of why the house smells slightly of weed.



PLEASE help! !Excuses to my mum, For my room smelling of Weed?
first, get the smell out.

when I smoke in my room, I put towels by the bases of my doors and make sure to cover any vents leading to the outside and I have a fan blowing and a window open, I smoke near the window. and if there's ever still a smell after that I spray some airfreshener/cologne/perfume by the fan so it covers up the remaining smell until it fully dissapears.



Never smoke spliffs inside lol if you want to smoke weed, hit bowls. there's a lot less of a smell when you hit out of a bong.



tell her you were out and a friend of a friend was smoking a joint right near you and it stuck to your clothes or somethingExcuses to my mum, For my room smelling of Weed?
Admit that you smoked weed. Lying is not going to do anything for you in the long run.. Thou shalt not lie is one of the ten commandments. You should just come clean and it will be better in the long run for you spiritually and physically. All lying does is force you to make other lies which you have to cover up with other lies and it goes on and on.Excuses to my mum, For my room smelling of Weed?
Incense or a half burnt cigarette.

Next time you should light some incense, it totally masks the smell and you can say you like the smell of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment