Friday, March 9, 2012

Five ways to annoy your parents? and my niece sent this to me in a email?

number one, follow them around the house everywhere

number two, moo when they say your name

number 3, pretend to have amnesia

number 4,say eveything backwards

number 5 ,run into wallsFive ways to annoy your parents? and my niece sent this to me in a email?
hahahaha, im not sure if that would annoy them. but i actually laughed out loud when i read this. hahahaha!! usually i just keep saying mom mom mom mom, and she finally goes "WHAT?!!!!!!" im gonna try that backwards thing. just try to talk backwards all the time. it'll keep me busy. thanks
A little dull, sorry.Five ways to annoy your parents? and my niece sent this to me in a email?
well.lol
ha ha ha funny

thanks for a laugh

10/10Five ways to annoy your parents? and my niece sent this to me in a email?
Not really....there are better ways.
omg let me try some
#1 sounds like my older sister. For some reason she follows my mom everywhere around the house, and it does annoy my mom. (stangly never follows my dad)



#3 is like my younger sister. when my parents tell her to do sumtin she doesnt do and plays dumb "what? no, i dont remember!?!" "what are you talking about!?!" "*huh?"

*stares at you like an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment