Saturday, March 3, 2012

On Monday night's House MD, there was a woman that kept coming to him in his mind. Who is the actress?

Monday's episode was about a bus crash and House trying to find and treat the injured driver. He had amnesia and kept having visions of a woman saying..what is my necklace made of? Or something to that effect.The girl came to him several times, and has never to my knowledge been on the show before. However, she was supposed to represent Amber, Wilson's girlfriend. He eventually realized Amber is who he needed to find and treat. The woman in his visions wasnt the woman who played Amber. I looked up on IMDB.com to see who this woman is, but only the bartender is listed in addition to the regular actors. If anyone knows who she is can you let me know. I know I have seen her in something before and it is bugging me that I can't figure it out. Thanks!On Monday night's House MD, there was a woman that kept coming to him in his mind. Who is the actress?
The fist poster has her name right. She has been on ALOT of other TV shows as a guest star (everything from Ugly Betty to Seinfeld) so you could have seen her many places.On Monday night's House MD, there was a woman that kept coming to him in his mind. Who is the actress?
She's Ivana Milicevic, you can find some photos and a biography here %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0587431/

^^On Monday night's House MD, there was a woman that kept coming to him in his mind. Who is the actress?
Her name is Ivana Milicevic.

No comments:

Post a Comment