Friday, March 9, 2012

I request opinions on significant suggestions for a game to purchase under the survival-horror genre?

I am a PC gamer who is looking for a new and interesting game, over Steam preferably so that I may download from the comfort of my home, that is of the survival- horror genre. A game similar to Amnesia or the half-life 2 mod Nightmare House 2. A first person adventure that has actual fear inducing elements. I own and quite enjoy games like Left 4 Dead but in all honesty it is not very scary in the least bit. I have heard that Penumbra and FEAR are excellent buys but I only have so much money. Suggest as many games as you'd like even if it isn't for PC but PC and Steam have priority as of now. An early thanks to everyone who participated in suggesting. A top answer WILL be picked.I request opinions on significant suggestions for a game to purchase under the survival-horror genre?
The Penumbra games.

The Condemned games

F.E.A.R. games

The Dead Space games (not first person, not that scary, but great games)

Silent Hill Homecoming (third person and not so scary, but decent)



That's all the ones worth mentioning I think. I don't have much experience with Mods so I can't recommend any.

No comments:

Post a Comment