Friday, March 9, 2012

HELP!! Can someone help me find a movie title?

This story is about a little girl who lives in a big house with a housekeeper. One day on her birthday, the housekeeper tells her, her father has died in war. Therefore, the housekeeper makes her a slave and makes her clean and treats her miserably. Towards the end of the movie, the little girl realizes that her father is still alive but has amnesia (loss of memory) and does not remember too much!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE NAME

However, I think the name of the movie is "my little princess"

Thank you so very much

ByeHELP!! Can someone help me find a movie title?
its called A little princesHELP!! Can someone help me find a movie title?
It sounds like the Shirley Temple movie, The Little Princess.HELP!! Can someone help me find a movie title?
it's little princess!!!!! great movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment