Friday, March 9, 2012

He is about to marry another woman, do you think i should fight my love for him?

so i met this guy and he has amnesia. my family and i allowed him to stay in our house. we had a relationship and i got pregnant. we decided to marry and we love each other. my sister insisted that he should have a job in Manila 'cause we are living in the province. then he never came back in our province, he never called us on the phone. i missed him so much so i contacted the police to help me find him. while searching for him, i decided to stay in my cousin's house at manila, my cous told me she will introduce me to her fiance, she also told that her fiance was lost bcoz of its amnesia and she's happy that they find him through the help of police and they gave him medicine to remember his past. then she introduced my husband to me, i can't believe it bcoz it's my husband, i never said anything and just cried inside the guest room. next week is their wedding, how can i tell my cousin that her fiance is my husband and that we have our child? and how can my husband remember me? he doesn't even know my name now?He is about to marry another woman, do you think i should fight my love for him?
First of let me say that i am so sorry that this has happened to you

but you need to sit down and talk to them both you have a child with this man and also what r u gonna tell your baby when he or she grows up. Try and talk it out let you cousin know that you don;t want to hurt her and show her the proof think off what lead you to saying at her house after so long of not finding him you end up rite where he was. touch him hugh him were the same perfume u always where when he was around so he can remember your smell if your love for him is true and his love for u is true don't worrier it will work out i hope the best for you and you cousin because she didn't know and for her to get hurt will be kinda of hard but u need to do what you have to do for your family good luck He is about to marry another woman, do you think i should fight my love for him?
If really you are in love with her, please approach her and tell her your feeling and if she is really in love with you, she shall decide the course of events.He is about to marry another woman, do you think i should fight my love for him?
Wow that's a good dodge. Just forget where and who you are and you can marry as many women as you like.

Yes tell your cousin, whether she marries him or not, she at least should know what's going on.


First Im sorry to hear about your situation. I think you should say something because if you don't i think it will eat at your spirit forever. You will always wonder what would life be like if you did and you didn't. Try to explain the situation to your cousin and as proof he is the father of your child ask him to take a DNA test this way you can prove to the family that he is the father of your baby and your husband. Best of Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment