Saturday, March 3, 2012

Does the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent say your profile name in-game?

Pretty much, last night, nothing was going on in my house, I wasn't on skype or anything using microphones or playing sounds, and I was playing Amnesia. My profile name is my name and when I was at the part where you pull those three books on the shelves and it unlocks a door, before I pulled the books, I was standing there in by some candles, when suddenly I heard my name being said in a prolonged half-whisper half-normal voice and I couldn't figure out if it was a male or female. Then after a little bit, it said my name again, and then again. Then I saved and exited and I've asked my friends and they said that their profile names weren't said during game play, and they said there's no text-to-speech in the game either... wut?Does the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent say your profile name in-game?
I can't say I've heard of that happening....but in Amnesia there is a lot of random whispering and stuff, so it would be easy for you to mistake it as something that sounded like your name.



Also, your name isn't Daniel, is it? :')Does the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent say your profile name in-game?
I'm not sure what happened.

It could be that your name is in the game.

Someone else could have been calling your name.

Or you may have been hearing things from playing.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment