Friday, March 9, 2012

I may be making myself paranoid, help?

I wanted to seek help before it got too out of hand lol.

Anyway, I've been watching this game called "Amnesia: The Dark Descent." At first, I enjoyed watching it. It did give me that occasional jump scare, but not the the point where I thought they were gonna get me.



That is, until I had the nightmare about it.

The day I had it, I was so scared to even leave my bed. (yes, I'm a wuss. :D)



That was maybe about a week ago, but I still continue to watch Amnesia. I used to be able to walk through my house at night without a problem, because I loved night and the dark. %26lt;3 But after the dream, I get so paranoid. I have to turn on every single light. But it only happens at night or in -seriously- dark places. I think those monsters will get me lol.



Sooo, can anyone help? To make me not worry about it and go back to how I used to be, but where I can still watch Amnesia without getting paranoid?I may be making myself paranoid, help?
Well you need to starting thinking rationally and realistically - there's no such thing as monsters, ghosts ect... so you're getting yourself scared for no reason. When you get scared just tell yourself "stop being silly".I may be making myself paranoid, help?
Dude stop watching the game, or stop letting your imagination get the better of you. Remind yourself its all pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment