Saturday, March 3, 2012

Suffer from small periods of amnesia..?

throughout my life i have had temporary episodes of amnesia, 3 that i can remember... the most recent i was at a park by my house once and i couldnt remember where i lived or who i was, i was scared and just sat there crying, shortly after i regained my memories but i was lying down in my bed. I went to a psychiatrist that said i was having these episodes of amnesia because of repressed feelings and memories from past traumatic events but that didnt help since i wouldnt talk. i have so many things to say but im scared what people might think if i told them. im 18, i feel like i have some many problems and like im drowning.. at school i always feel awkward. should i start going to my psychiatrist again???Suffer from small periods of amnesia..?
You really should go see your psychiatrist, or some other therapist. Remember that whatever you say to him or her, it's in complete confidence. They deal with people with some of the most simple to the most twisted pasts imaginable. It's their job, their life, they're there to help you understand yourself and what you're going through, and want to guide you on the path to discovery. The path you're on sounds very difficult, and to do it alone, you could find yourself tearing your own mental health apart from the inside out. I've had my own issues growing up, ones I'd never tell a soul and probably won't again, things that have damaged me for years, but overcoming these things is the most important and vital thing you'll ever do. Overcoming these things proves to yourself that you can overcome anything.Suffer from small periods of amnesia..?
yep
  • burger locations
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment