Saturday, March 3, 2012

What does it mean to dream you have amnesia?

I dreamt a man was at the house he wanted me to enter this competition all you had to do was write down a poem.But I could not recall any poem i tried to write a love song I just heard but still could'nt remember any of the words it was like I had very very bad amnesia in the dream,.Then when I did recall a short poem and tried to write it down I could not write it properly and the letters kept doubling e.g rr bb.

The guy sat around for hours and hours waiting for me to write it,What does it mean to dream you have amnesia?
THERE IS SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO REPRESS.Once you figure out what is bothering you and set it right your dream will go away.What does it mean to dream you have amnesia?
umm it could be that ur worryin about a test or a competition that u spents so much time on but ur worried that u myt forget everyting that you studyd about?

No comments:

Post a Comment