Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm making a scary game & need title suggestions (10 points)?

Ok it's about this guy who goes to this house because of a dare his friends told him if he spent the night in this house they would each give him $50 so when he goes in he starts freezing %26amp; its dark so he pulls out his flashlight %26amp; he starts to think he doesn't want to do it anymore...so when he trys to turn around %26amp; leave the door is not there anymore....now hes trapped in this really creepy haunted house where a girl wonders who was killed back in 1982 now hes got to solve puzzles to try to get out %26amp; while trying to hide from this ghost...



That's basically the story for now but I may work on it a lot more....but I need names as catchy as like "Amnesia" or "Penumbra"



Nothing stupid like "Dark House" lol



kk peaceI'm making a scary game %26amp; need title suggestions (10 points)?
Origins, Desistance, Void, Verisimilitude, Dead Memories, Bleeding minds, Deserted Souls, Haunted memories, ummm etc etc. if you need more let me kno lol, i was just naming random titles
The Ghost of '82. Hell Night. Ghost Runner. Darkness. Death in the Dark. Black Death. Dark Death. Cold Blood. Trapped! . These are some suggestions. Points please!I'm making a scary game %26amp; need title suggestions (10 points)?
House of Insanity... I personally like the sound of (:

also where can I get this game!

sounds awesome (:
I guess "The Dare" or something, I can't think of anything else, hope this helps.I'm making a scary game %26amp; need title suggestions (10 points)?
Black House
Twisted

Night Awaken

Let Me Out

Trapped

I'm not afraid

Run Run Run
Play on words like Enigma, confound, ect. I also want to make games, so we could partner. Mail to carfy777@yahoo.com and well work this out.
  • what is warhammer
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment